JLP DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANCY
· Anduff Holdings: Identification and acquisition of site for Imo car wash at Irvine.
· Bucknall Austin: Site identification for prospective project management client, Neighbourhood Centres.
· Dawn Developments: Assistance with superstore development at Ayr. Development secured with Tesco.
· Dundee Property Co. Ltd: Pre-acquisition advice on an industrial/commercial site, Dundee.
· East Lothian Council Housing Department: Review of Local Plan to assess residential opportunities for new public funded housing company along with specific appraisal and title examination of opportunities throughout East Lothian.
· Knowe Properties Ltd: Provision of general development and investment advice on a variety of commercial and town centre sites identified for the client in Scotland.
· Lidl: Development Management of the acquisition of sites at Alloa and Falkirk; post opening property management at Perth; successful negotiation of agreements for developments at six further locations; and negotiation of acceptable terms at twelve other locations with landowners/developers.
· McCarthy and Stone: Report and saturation site canvassing exercise for prospective residential development in Edinburgh.
· Macdonald Estates Plc: Identification of commercial and hotel development opportunities throughout the UK including Edinburgh Airport and Dundee.
· Maypine Homes: Site and market appraisals for 3 sites in the west of Scotland.
· Miller Partnerships: Development Management of the acquisition of land and subsequent residential development at High Valleyfield, East Wemyss, Dundee and Dunfermline, and successful acquisition of 10 further development opportunities to provide some 400 residential units.
· Miller Homes: Identification and acquisition of a residential site at Dumbarton, as well as general development management on a consultancy basis for Miller Partnerships.
· Morrison Developments: Advise for a variety of commercial development acquisitions, generated for the client, in England and Northern Ireland.
· Oregon Timber Frame: Successfully negotiated timber frame supply at East Wemyss, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
· Premier Property Group: Provision of development and investment advice on a variety of opportunities generated for the client.
· Tesco: Agency appointment to acquire a superstore at Glenrothes, Fife.
· Tulloch: Provision of general development and investment advice on a variety of commercial and town centre sites in Scotland.
· UNITE Group plc: Work in all aspects of the development process for providing residential accommodation for letting to students and key works, including site identification, acquisition, due diligence, and funding.
· Wm. Low & Co plc: Development Management of the acquisition of land and subsequent pre contract development process for stores at Haddington, Ilkeston, Cambletown, Lanark, Loughborough, Falkirk, Aviemore and Newton Stewart. These stores represent over 200,000 sq. ft of floor space.